- What method (i.e. what type of instruction books) do you use?
The McClosky Technique is used primarily.
- How long is each lesson?
Lessons are ½ an hour long, unless the student requests more time (such as competition or performance preparation).
- How much are the lessons?
Lessons are $20 per ½ hour per student. Group discounts for chorales/choirs are available.
- Do you accept credit cards?
We accept cash, all major credit cards, and Venmo payments. We do not accept checks.
- Do you hold recitals?
Yes, there is an annual recital in May, although more opportunites for recitals/performance can be arranged.
- Do your students participate in competitions?
Participation in competitions is always encouraged, but not required.
- Do I need to know how to read music?
Reading music is not a requirement to begin, but music reading, theory and appreciation will be taught.
- Do you have any affiliations/associations?
- Music Teachers’ National Association
- Arizona State Music Teachers’ Association
- East Valley Music Teachers’ Association
- San Tan Valley
- Apache Junction
480.389.5050 • All ages.
Frequently Asked Questions…